Monday, September 26, 2011

Is Your Bedroom Toxic?



Take a look at the picture above. Does that bedroom look toxic to you? You may have answered no and if so, I completely understand why you would answer no to my question. In fact, as I look at the picture, the bedroom looks like a healthy environment.

According to Dr. Don Colbert," We all know that sleep is the time when our body attempts to repair and restore itself. What many people don’t know is there are many toxins lurking in our bedrooms. These toxins are contaminating the environment that should be promoting health and healing."

In Dr. Colbert's September 23, 2011 health tips e-newsletter, he described a list of items that will increase the toxin levels in your bedroom and they are as follows:

  • Scented candles
  • Laptops
  • Carpet in the bedroom
  • Household cleaners and more
As I read that list above, I will be the first to admit that I need to detoxify my bedroom by removing the carpet. For more tips on how to detoxify your bedroom, read Dr. Colbert's entire article: How toxic is your bedroom. 

Photo credit

With Your Health in Mind,
Shiketa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Natural Living 101 Headline Animator