Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How to Make Fresh Guacamole Salad

  

Guacamole Recipes
Photo Credit
 
Yesterday I met with my Nutritional Consultant (Sheila Pryor of Achievers Step by Step) to discuss a Vegan diet. At the consultation she gave me a variety of healthy eating tips including, Guacamole. 

As she recommended Guacamole to me as a great snack, I began to frown, because Guacamole is not one of my favorite snacks. So, Sheila shared with me how to make Guacamole a tastier snack.


 Are you ready to make your very own tasty guacamole salad? The recipe is as follows:
  1. One Guacamole
  2. Sliced Tomatoes
  3. Diced Red Onion
  4. Mix all ingredients together
  5. Enjoy with Tortilla chips

Guacamole dip is great when it is warm or cold. Enjoy!
I look forward to your feedback.

With Healthy Living in mind,
Shiketa Morgan



No comments:

Post a Comment

Natural Living 101 Headline Animator