Saturday, October 1, 2011

7 Raw Foods That Are Good For You And Your Baby







Are your pregnant? Do you desire to have a child? Is so, there are seven foods that are rich in Folic acid  or Folate that you must incorporate into your diet.

According to Raw Food Family.com, Folic Acid is an important B vitamin that has been shown to reduce brain and spinal cord defects-which usually happen in the first 28 days of pregnancy so if you are actively trying to get pregnant it would be good for you to start your folate intake early.

Moreover, Folic Acid  also plays a large role in the development of DNA and really should be consumed by all child bearing women. When I was pregnant with my both of my children, my doctor gave me a prescription for folic acid to prevent me from becoming anemic.

My husband and I do not plan on having any more children, however, if we were, I would load up on the following Folate Rich Foods, to assure a healthy baby:

  1. Avocado
  2. Beets
  3. Oranges
  4. Dates
  5. Grape Fruits
  6. Banana
  7. Apricots
To read more about the benefits of eating the raw foods that are listed in this blog post or to find out more about a raw food diet for your family, check out the following article: Pregnancy and 7 Ways to get Folic Acid On a Raw Vegan Diet.


With your health & wellness in mind,

Shiketa
http://www.thenaturalwayofliving101.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

Natural Living 101 Headline Animator