Today I was cleaning up my kitchen and I noticed a box of Lemon Grass Tea; I thought I would give it a try. So I boiled some water, soaked my lemon grass tea bag in the hot water, added two teaspoons of liquid agave and a slice of lemon.
That tea was so delicious, that I decided to do a Google search on the health benefits of lemon grass tea and take a look at what I discovered about lemon grass tea;
- Lemon grass is a diuretic
- Aids in the detoxification process of the liver, kidneys, bladder, digestive tract, and pancreas
- Helps kick start the metabolism
- Relieves symptoms of nausea, menstrual cramps, and skin infections
- Curing insomnia and calming the body down
- Aids in weight loss along with many other health benefits
Wow!!! Now that's a lot of health benefits in one cup of tea! If you have not already tried lemon grass tea, I hope that you give it a try soon. It is lemony delicious and great for your health!
To Your Health,