Revitalize your mind, body and soul with every spray!
I was recently reading a Yoga and Spa magazine and in the magazine there was an article about making your very own room spray with essential oils. I was excited to see the article, because I had recently bought some lavendar, peppermint and orange essential oils from the whole food stores for about $8 a bottle. Along with buying the essential oils, I stopped by the local dollar store to purchase spray botttles.
I use the room sprays to freshen up my home and to revive my mind body and soul. Here are the instructions on how to make your very own aromatherapy room spray at home:
1. Purchase a small spray bottle
2. Add 4-6 ounces of water to the bottle
3. Add add 1/2 teaspoon of glycerin or castile oil
4. Add 8-10 drops of essential oil to the bottle
5. Place the cap on the bottle and swirl
6. Spray the essential oils throughout your home and enjoy!
Essential Oils for any Mood
Relaxation.....................Lavendar, Orange, Lemon Oils
Fatigue.........................Rosemary and Peppermint Oils
Memory Boosters.........Cyprus or Basil Oils
Visit the Aromatherapy.com website for more tips!