Thursday, December 3, 2009

Exercise Refreshes Your Body!

"Exercise Refreshes your Body, renews your energy and gives you strength."~ Don Colbert, M.D.


Everyday I take a whole food supplement, drink plenty of water, eat healthy foods, but lately I have not been exercising on a regular basis. During this past week, I began to feel sluggish and this caused me to reflect on my daily routine. There was one thing missing, "EXERCISE." So, I decided to work on incorporating a regular time during the week for exercise on my Mini-Jogger Trampoline. Now, I am feeling good again because I have been moving my body!


Dr. Don Colbert describes what happens to our bodies in his book, Seven Pillars of Health," when we do not excercise.  Dr. Colbert wrote:"Think of what happens when water sits for a long time in a cup, puddle or pond. It eventually gets covered with slime and gunk, breeds disease and becomes toxic."


Wow! That’s enough information for me to exercise on a regular basis, because I do not want my body to be a breeding ground for gunk, disease or toxins. Furthermore, I love the refreshing feeling I get after exercising along with eating healthy foods, taking whole food supplements, getting plenty of rest and drinking plenty of water.


If you do not know where to start, start by taking walks everyday, get a gym membership, purchase a treadmill or buy a trampoline. It's time to Get Moving! Your health depends on it!



With your Health & Wellness in Mind!
Shiketa Morgan
For information about whole food supplements, please email me at: naturalliving101@aol.com.

Source: (2007) Colbert Don, M.D. Seven Pillars of Health
Check out his website at http://www.drcolbert.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Natural Living 101 Headline Animator