Tuesday, September 25, 2012

How to Make Delicious Sweet Tea at Home




As I am shopping for my home or business on a weekly basis, I have a really crazy habit of buying sweet green or raspeberry tea from the local store. In fact, every time I go to the store; I get thristy I and I choose tea!

The only problem with that is the fact that most teas that you buy from the local store contains High  Fructose Corn syrup. This is why I have decided to make my own sweet tea at home or buy my teas only from the health food market.

Today I am going to share with you a quick, easy and healthy way to make your own delicious and sweet tea at home.

1. Purchase your tea bags from your local whole foods store, prefably organic tea: green, white, chamomile,etc.

2. Boil hot water in a tea kettle on the stove or use a stainless steel pot to boil your water in.

3. Add your tea bag(s) to the cup, pour the hot water over the tea bag, add (liquid agave sweetner) and 2 slices of lemon and enjoy!

If you want to make tea for later, make several cups, wait until the tea cools down and pour in a jug that you can drink from later. This will save you lots of money and it's cheaper to buy the tea bags by the box. Moreover, you are no longer  drinking a can of tea that is loaded with artificial sweetners; you are sweetening up your favorite tea with a plant based sweetener!

I look forward to reading your thoughts about this post!

To Health & Wellness,
Shiketa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Natural Living 101 Headline Animator