Friday, August 31, 2012

A Spiritual Solution to a Healthy Body




 As I was reading the book, There's a Spiritual Solution to every problem by Dr. Wayne Dyer; I discovered a life changing paragraph. I  could hardly wait to share it with you, because I believe that it will give you a Vigorous, Loving, Healthy and Positive mindset about your body and Dr. Dyer wrote:

"I want to say unequivocally that the intelligence that inhabits your body will become whatever you project it to be. It will create a healthy or a sickly body depending on how you decide to use your mind. If you want a truly healthy body, and the ability to sow pardon in the face of any kind of injury, you must first heal your mind with unconditional love and recognize that your body is a firmly entrenched instrument of spirit make your mind vigorously, loving, healthy and positive and your body will respond accordingly."

Wow! This inspired me to not be so obsessive about the food that I eat, however, be more focused on  the state of my mind. What about you? I look forward to reading your thoughts about this post.

With Your Health & Wellness in mind,
Shiketa

Join me in reading this Life Changing Book



No comments:

Post a Comment

Natural Living 101 Headline Animator