Sunday, January 29, 2012

A Natural Way to Drop 10 pounds in 3-Days With Soup!

Source: http://www.weightlosstips.co.uk

According to a weight loss discovery in the January 23, 2012 edition of the For Women First Magazine, by consuming the New Basic Slimming Soup twice a day; you could lose up to 10 pounds in as little as 3-days!

I was quite  amazed at this discovery. In fact, I called my husband and told him about the soup, then I asked him to stop at the grocery store on the way home to pick -up the ingredients for this new slimming soup. The soup looks delicious and healthy!

Moreover, the article in the For Women First Magazine, also indicated that if you suffered from: anxiety, fatigue, depression, aches or pains, that you could speed up the weight loss process by adjusting the recipe. Check out the ingredients for the Slimming Soup recipe,click here.


For More Natural Living or Healthy Living Tips, be sure to subscribe to this blog or follow my Fabulous Woman blog.


To Your Health,
Shiketa
You will also find my health tweets @naturaliving101 and on Facebook!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Natural Living 101 Headline Animator