Thursday, June 23, 2011

The Natural Way to a Happier You!


Happiness seems to be something that everyone is in search us. However, I strongly believe that happiness comes when we are whole in all areas of our lives includings:
  • Relationships
  • Purpose
  • Mind
  • Body
  • Soul
I pay close attention to what makes me feel happy and what drains my positive energy. In fact, I find that when I excersie, eat healthy and strive to have peaceful relationships, I am so much happier.

Now, happiness to you may have a totally different definition. However, I want inspire you to plan a quiet time daily and focus on what makes you happy. Moreover, strive to exercise, do more of what you love, eat more foods that contain life such as; fruits & vegetables and journal about your feelings daily.

In summary, I know that every day may not be a perfect day, but the good book tells us that this earth is full of the goodness of God and when you focus on the goodness of God..you can't help but to feel happy.

Check out this great blog that I recently discovered. Visit A Happier Self.com and be sure to share your thoughts about this post.

To a Happier You!
Shiketa


No comments:

Post a Comment

Natural Living 101 Headline Animator