The Balance, Harmony of the Body & Mind~ Aromatherapy.com
The smell of peppermint and Lavender oils are my favorite Aromatherapy scents. In fact, the smell of Peppermint refreshes my mind, opens my sinuses and it penetrates my senses. My massage therapist applies a massage lotion on my skin that contains a peppermint extract. I just love the smell of peppermint and I look forward to the energizing smells of peppermint when I visit my massage therapist.
Moreover, when I get home in the evening and need to relax, I burn Lavender Oil. As I smell the lavender oil burning, my mind and body begins to relax. What ever your mood may be, aromatherapy is the place to start, if you want to lift your mood or calm your mind!
Seven Aromatherapy Oils to Lift Your Mood or Calm Your Mind
1. Stress Relief: Chamomille, Lavender
2. Anxiety/Fear: Jasmine, Lavender, Frankincense
3. Sadness/Grief: Lemon, Grapefruit, Orange, Rose
4. Self-Esteem: Rosemary, Cypress, Grapefruit
5. Fatigue- Peppermint, Ginger, Basil
6. Agitation- Chamomile
7. Memory Busters- Lemon, Peppermint, Rosemary
I inspire you to make aromatherapy apart of your daily routine to revive your mind, body and soul!