Sunday, June 24, 2012

How to Cure That "Belly" Fat



According to the July 9, 2012 edition of the First For Women Magazine, " Increasingly, eateries are whetting guests' appetites by packing their dishes with extra sugar, which can set off a chain reaction that leads to belly fat."

I must say that I agree 100% with that statement above. In fact, several weeks prior to writing this blog post, I decided to try a new green apple tea that was sold at a local gas station. That tea was so delicious, however, I noticed that I was started to gain some extra belly fat after one week of drinking 32 ounces of the green apple tea everyday on my lunch break.

Then, I discovered why I was gaining that extra belly fat after reading, Jorge Cruise Article in the First For Women Magazine. In the article, Cruise listed examples of foods that were "belly bad" and foods that were "belly good." I was quite surprised to discover that by simply choosing foods that are lower in sugar grams; you will shed pounds and lose that excess belly fat.

Jorge Cruise is the author of The Belly Fat Cure and has found that a diet low in simple carbs or low in sugar can help women lose as much as 4 to 9 pounds of belly fat a week.

I've already started reducing the number of carbs that I ingest on a daily basis. In fact,  after reading Cruise's article, I now choose unsweetened teas or diet lemonade when I am dining out.

I once heard one of my favorite doctors (Don Colbert) say that, "Belly fat can lead to diabetes and it is bad for your overall health. In fact, Dr. Colbert Colbert also said (while speaking at my church) that you can tell how healthy an individual is by looking at their waist size.

Are you ready to lose that belly fat? Be sure to  Order The belly Fat Cure Today and Visit Jorge Cruise Website today! Join his email list and download your Free Menu.

To Your Health,
Shiketa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Natural Living 101 Headline Animator