Photo Credit: Healthy Foods
Start drinking this amazing juice on a regular basis
and you just might have a healthier body.
~Carmen T Wilson
I was recently shopping for some grape fruit juice at the local Trader Joes store, I discovered a quart of Carrot Juice. I immediately picked up the quart of carrot juice, because I know how beneficial that carrots are in your everyday diet. In fact, my goal is to drink more 100% juices to detoxify my body and studies show that carrot juice is one of the healthiest life style choices.
If you are like me and do not like the taste of Carrot juice, here is a simple way to sweetened the juice: add some orange juice or freshly squeezed lemonade to help make the drink more enjoyable.
In this blog post, I will be sharing with you 10 health benefits of drinking carrot juice and they are as follows:
- Loaded with Vitamin A, E, B and many minerals
- Helps to reduce the risks of many different types of cancers including skin and breast cancer, along with helping to eliminate cancer-causing free radicals in the body.
- Strengthens the bones, teeth, nails and hair
- Extremely beneficial for the liver
- Improves eye sight
- Beneficial for Prenatal health
- Excellent source of Vitamin C
- Drinkable Source of Potassium
- Loaded with Antioxidants
- Excellent Nutritional Supplement for dieters
Juicing is a great way to detoxify your body and feel more energized. For more information on Juicing, check out Dr. Don Colbert's book, Toxic Relief
Warning: If you have kidney disease, you should avoid too much potassium, as it can be harmful to your organs.
With Your Health in Mind,