Wednesday, August 17, 2011

How Does Relaxing And Doing Nothing For Two Minutes Sound To You?



 
Give your stress wings and let it fly away.  ~Terri Guillemets
 

On August 17, 2011, I shared a status on my Facebook page and I wrote: "After a busy day like today, I am going to imagine that I am going for a walk on the beach in the sand and listen to the sounds of the ocean! Just the thought of a walk on the beach is so relaxing....."
 
Have you ever had a day where you just wanted to get away from it all and relax? After a busy day, your body needs to relax. Moreover, relaxation is great for the mind and it is a great way to calm your mind and restore your energy.


After seeing my post, one of my facebook friends shared a website with me titled, " Do nothing for 2 minutes." 

Check it out and do nothing for 2 minutes--------> (Click here)


With Relaxation in Mind!
Shiketa

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Natural Living 101 Headline Animator