Sunday, August 23, 2009

5 Reasons Why Organic Milk is Better for you!













I've been drinking organic milk for two years now. Since I have been drinking organic milk, I notice that I do not have a bloated feeling after drinking milk. I thought I was lactose intolerant, but it was the milk I was drinking.


According to Dr. Alan Green, Organic milk, produced without synthetic chemicals, hormones or antibiotics, is the best choice for kids And families.

Here are Five reason why we should drink organic milk:
1. Organic Milk is produced without antibiotics
2. It is produced without synthetic hormones
3. No Pesticides
4.High in Conjugated Linoleic Acids (reduces chances of heart disease and diabetes
5.Excellent source of calcium

Shiketa Morgan
naturalliving101@aol.com


Online resource for you:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Natural Living 101 Headline Animator